Rope Shovel Dipper
Rope Shovel Dipper
VR Dippers have a durable and cost effective plate lip design that ensures longer life and better serviceability at a substantially lower cost than cast models.
VR Dippers highlight their superiority through the following features:
- Maintenance requirements are reduced & risk of injury eliminated with the new dual side latching system that never needs to be shimmed.
- Selective use and placement of quench and tempered construction steels provide excellent wear and strength properties.
- Optimized shape determined through material flow simulations achieves better digging performance with significantly improved fill factors.
- Designed using extensive Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to minimize stresses and maximize component life.
- The fabricated structure guarantees the inclusion of only the highest integrity materials and enhances maximum possible service life.
The trapezoidal shape of VR Dippers adds further advantageous features:
The shape is optimized to achieve highest possible Fill Factors and achieve the shortest possible Fill Times.The product is custom designed to meet the specific requirements of our customer’s mine site.
Dual Side Latching System
G.E.T. And Plate Lips
VR Dippers are built with a unique plate lip design that allows us to make use of different GET manufacturer’s products as preferred by our customers and as is best suited to the application.
For softer & less abrasive digging conditions:
The VR Dipper plate lip with weld on nose pieces/adaptors has the following features:
ESCO POSILOK tooth system
Hensley XS G.E.T. system
ESCO SV2 tooth system
For tougher & more abrasive digging:
The VR Dipper hybrid lip is designed to accommodate mechanically attached GET from both ESCO and Hensley which would normally be fitted to a WHISLER® Lip. Features include:
With the design flexibility of the VR products, we can and will always produce a product specific to the needs and digging conditions of our customer.
Download Pdf:Rope shovel Dipper Brochure