VR Steel’s Hydraulic Buckets have the following features:
- Selective use and placement of quench & tempered construction steels provide excellent wear and strength properties.
- Optimized shape determined through materialflow simulationswe achieve maximum performance.
- Designed usingextensive-feato minimize stresses and maximize component life.
- Fabricated structure guarantees the inclusion of only thehighest_integrity_materialsand enhances maximum possible service life.
- Phosphor bronze main jaw pivot bushes with helical grease grooves maximize the pin service life and the laminated jaw side plates enhance strength.
- Complex internal structure helps prevent cracking and breakages which are common to this style of bucket.
- Integrated corner casting with extended side plate lamination provides extra support whilst the side access holes and wide cylinder slot ensures easy fitting and removal.
- Rounded “lobster” floor corners increase strength and improve performance in sticky material.
- Additional work hardening Manganese Steel bushes, placed in non-rotational positions ensure maximum pin and bush life.
- Convex back-wall design increases overall performance in payload and eliminates localized high wear areas.
- Pioneering shape reduces material dump time & increases productivity thus, the general shape improves performance in sticky material.
As with VR Dippers, the Hydraulic Face Shovel Buckets are also fitted with G.E.T. and Plate Lips.
Fully stabilized bearing eliminates the need for wedge tight fit typical on the older Conical™ nose design. The new nose design provides 50% increase in primary vertical loading fatigue strength.
This unique pin is pre-installed in the Posilok nose hole and is never removed during adapter change-out unless damaged.
The pin provides improved safety and reliability.
- Simple, Durable Design that works.
- Safer and easier to use when changing adapters.
- Simplified Fabrication vs. Complex & Expensive castings.
- Strong positive lock requires no adjustment during normal adapter life.
- Quick and Easy to repair or replace.
- Fast, easy and intuitive system allows for complete change-out in approximately ten to fifteen minutes and the pin is reusable.
- Higher resistance to cracking.
- Reduced chance of breakage due to stabilized fit relationship between nose and adapter and a secure lock.
- Better penetration with narrower width.
- Prolonged adapter wear life with wear caps that attach to adapter with three tabs and a rotatable lock.
- Increased value and lower cost with rebuild kits for Sidewinder pin and wear cap lock.
- A full line of ESCO® Posilok teeth are available, proven to be the lowest cost system.
Download Pdf: VR HFS Bucket